Tokyo is one of the most sought after cities to travel in Japan. Due to the scarcity of land space in Japan, the typical room prices in Japan do not come cheap. Here is a list comprising of Tokyo Hotels that are priced below $150 SGD. These hotels all comes with good customer reviews, located near train stations and have good eateries nearby.
- Located between 2 Metros and easy access to transport.
- Spectacular views of Tokyo Tower and the city and Mt Fuji.
- Wide variety of breakfast.
- Plenty of 24hr convenience stores nearby and shops in basement level
Very friendly staffs and welcoming for first timers travelling in tokyo. Location wise, it is really very connected to the main line and you prolly only need to ride just 1 line to get to where you want to go. Im really glad I took park hotel as my base in tokyo. Thankyou for the experience.
Great experience! really good location. amazing views. staff extremely kind and helpful. very clean. i would definitely stay there again when visiting Tokyo.
- In house spa for guys and ladies
- Great location near Ueno station and Keisei skyliner station
- Many restaurants and departmental stores in the vicinity
- Places of interest: Tokyo Museum and the popular Ameyoko Market
Less than 10min walk from Ueno JR station, and just 3-5 min walk to nearby malls / convenience stores. The whole place was so clean & tidy, with free wifi in the rooms. The public spa was a pleasant experience. And they served good breakfast (even with desserts). Very helpful staff. Highly recommended.
The room is big and with massage chair. Ther are many department stores, restaurants around this area.
- New and clean hotel
- Located Near Shinjuku Station and direct access to Narita Airport.
- Walking distance to many restaurants and shops
- Nice and comfortable interior design
very well located hotel, very good ammenties too with comfy bedroom, the breakfast is good but you can still find many good restaurant just outside the hotel. I will definitely go back there.
The room is spacious and the bath room maintained its perfect standard. And the hotel is located very near to shinjuku station. You have direct access to narita airport and most of the Cbd and only 15mins to tokyo station. Staff mostly able to speak good English
- Affordable price point. Starting $75 SDG per night.
- Located near Akabane Station and Airport Limousine service bus stop
- Near to shopping mall with many nearby restaurants
- Places of interest: Tokyo Somei Onsen SAKURA, Toyota Amlux, Nekobukuro
No regrets choosing this hotel for our 7 nights stay with my mum! Although it is not at a prime location like shinjuku,Akabane station is a interchange station that is just few stops away from shinjuku,ikebukuro and ueno w/o changing line. No lack of food selection in and around the station!near hotel have bookstores,2 konbini and 24hr Seiyu supermarket,5 mins walk and there’s a daiso store!Just spend some time exploring the surrounding and you will be amazed with what’s available!
Room size is true to the picture posted,good for 1 pax,abit cram for 2 but still managable!To us,cleanliness is very important and it didnt disappoint!There’s no minerial water provided as water from tap is safe from drinking.As we are not used to it,we still buy water from konibi everyday… All staff met able to understand english.They are always friendly when we approach to get drip coffee (my mum loves it). Overall,we are happy with our stay here!Thank you!
- Near Disneyland , located within the Haneda airport
- Good transit hotel
- Nice views of Mount Fuji from rooms
Very convenient for the transit or an overnight at the airport . Same building with international terminal. Fast food area is very near to the hotel. The room is ok with good condition.
very nice, the hotel was situated right in the terminal and it was pretty new. very advisable for short term travelers who have early or late flights. its 24 hours and so are some of the eateries. would highly recommend…. transport is also very convenient.
- Located near to both JR Ikebukuro Station and Metro.
- Great shopping area with many eateries and restaurants.
- Centrally located for easy access to many places of interest.
I felt so comfortable to staying in this hotel, location is very convenient, near all the restaurant, shops. The room size is not too small. The room looks new and modern. I will stay here again when I come to Tokyo next time
My stay in Centurion was great!! The location is strategic where you can find a 7-Eleven directly downstairs. It’s walking distance to the subway, train station & also to mall. The bed is comfortable & the toilet amenities is very complete. We really enjoyed staying here.
- Affordable price point starting at $90 SGD per night.
- Located at Asakusa Station where you get 3 lines (Tokyo Metro Ginza line, Toei Asakusa line and Tobu line)
- Places of interest: Tokyo Sky Tree, which can be viewed from hotel rooms
- Great to stay to catch Cheery Blossoms
- Free Ramen, hot springs
Really loved this hotel – great location, close to tourist attractions and good food/dining – staff were friendly and helpful – onsen (hot spring) is really beautiful and no extra charge – also there is a foot spa (also free) on the roof top which is open all hours, really nice outlook over the city.
Breakfast included and free noodles served at the restaurant between 9-10pm. Highly recommend
Location is excellent, easy to find on arrival, close to tourist attractions and excellent food/dining options
- Free shuttle to Narita Airport
- Affordable rooms starting at $100 SGD
- Well connected to the JR East line
- Clean and modern room outfit
This was my second time at this hotel within 2 months, the first was business. I liked it enough to bring my girlfriend along this time, for sight seeing and a romantic day together. The rooms are functional, clean, bright and comfortable
Great location – just a short 5 minute walk from the JR Train Station and the hotel has a free shuttle to and from the Narita airport, which is about 25 minutes away. Delicious food in the hotel restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff.
Please give us your comments if you have stayed in these hotels or have other better hotels to recommend. Meanwhile, enjoy your Japan trip!