**Edit – we have added the download link for PDF at the end of the article **
Exciting offers from Zuji >>>ZUJI Singapore
Taipei free and easy itinerary
If you are going to Taipei for the first time for a free and easy trip, you will need this itinerary. Our team has worked out a full 4 day filled with all the fun places that we think you should check out. We grouped all the places of interest close to one another so that you save time travelling from one place to another. There might be some places that you are interested and we have not included in the itinerary, you can use this as a base copy to work out something that you prefer. We have covered some of the important information that you need so that you spend less time researching and more time experiencing. You may also check the latest Taipei promotion here. If you are staying at the popular Ximending area, you can also check out some of the new hotels here.
– Danshui Old Street
– Fishermans Wharf + Lovers Bridge(Reach the bridge for sunset at about 4pm) (take a bus from Danshui MRT)
– Night Market at Danshui
Tip: Take a MRT to (ZhongXiaoFuXing MRT) , exit 1 and take bus 1608. This bus will take you to Ruifang and Jiufen.
– Jingtong, Pingxi, Keelung
– Miaokou night market
– S.Y.S Memorial Hall (SYS MRT)
– Taipei 101 (Near Taipei City Hall Mrt. You need to change a free shuttle bus to Taipei 101)
– Wu Fen Pu at housanpi mrt.
– Raohe Night market (Note: Raohe night market and Wufenpu is walking distance apart)
– Marty shrine忠烈祠 Yuanshan MRT Station (圓山捷運站), transfer bus route 267, 646 to Martyrs’ Shrine directly.
– C.K.S memorial hall. (C.K.S MRT)
– Ximending – (ximending MRT) try the Ah Chong Noodles.
– Shilin Night Market. (Alight at Jiantan MRT)
You may also wish to check out people’s comments at our facebook. Enjoy and have fun!